Saturday, April 22, 2006

Busy bee!

Your Birthdate: September 7

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July


I am really busy nowadays. Life seems to go past in a whirlwind. Just moving past without significance. I think that it is really necessary to stop sometimes and appreciate the phenomenons around oneself; that's the beauty of life. I read sb's blog saying that 8 out of 10 blogs are depressing, but life isn't all about hahas and laughter and postive things, is it?

Well, about 2 weeks to Dip exam. Then tmr got prac for Huang He. Gee looking forward to change of style of songs. Chinachina kind haha. tired of Baroque etc. I luv my movement. Juz that i can't tremolo well. -sigh- i'm lowering the standard of the whole thing lor. nvm. History and Science PT on the way. So unfair lor, so much info of all places except Bras Basah. ##@*&@#! OH man.

sleeping later and later. violin and TLL tmr plus prac. GTG now...byee blog! whee!

P.S. I notice that i dun have eye bags but have smth uglier and unsightlier. haha i am becoming unintelligible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home